*Results may vary from person to person.
Inside The Ground-Breaking New Free Report Below ‘The Ripped Grandpa’ Reveals How To ‘RESET’ The Hormonal Profile of Anyone In Their 40’s, 50’s or 60’s…
Best of all, it’s not even a diet… it’s a lifestyle. And when people OVER-40 follow this 1-day protocol just a few days per week they can significantly BOOST their metabolism to achieve a leaner, healthier body…
Without Restrictive Dieting… without Knee-Jarring Workouts… and without Giving Up Alcohol, Sweet Foods Or Your Favorite Carbohydrates.
Hi, my name is Shaun Hadsall.
A few years ago, it finally happened… I started feeling really old.
I can’t put my finger on exactly when it started. But all of a sudden my joints were stiff and sore, my energy levels tanked, I started seeing wrinkles in the mirror, and staying lean, fit and healthy became a constant challenge.
Listen, I’m 47-years old, so it’s not like it was unexpected.
HOWEVER… what did surprise me more than anything else was the realization that everything I’d learned about health and fitness over the last 20+ years STOPS working for people over 40 years old.
No matter what my wife and I tried, it became harder and harder to maintain a healthy weight.
It was like a switch had been flipped!
Fortunately, thanks to an outdated computer in a Michigan library, I stumbled onto a strange solution for ‘waking up’ aging, sluggish metabolisms by ‘resetting’ the hormones that metabolize fat cells.
Now, for the first time, I’m going to publicly share my unique discovery…
More importantly though, I’m going to explain this step-by-step once-a-day diet protocol which can help anyone in their 40’s, 50’s or 60’s reset their hormones to fight against the effects of aging while enjoying a leaner, healthier body…
…Without restrictive dieting.
…Without knee-jarring workouts.
…Without giving up alcohol, sweet foods or carbs.
Now, I’m obligated to say these results are "not typical" and may sound too good to be true only because most people NEVER take action…
Especially for anyone over 40 who’s already experienced the health challenges that come hand-in-hand with getting older.
Which is why I don’t expect you to take my word for it. After all, there are far too many ‘health and fitness experts’ who make outlandish claims without any proof or evidence.
So, before continuing, I want to make one thing crystal clear…
Please pay close attention to every claim I make because I’ve placed corresponding numbers in brackets linking published scientific studies which validate the OVER-40 hormone-resetting strategies I reveal below.
The main reason I’ve done this is because most people’s skepticism is at an all-time high…
And research confirms this evidence-based diet protocol I’ve developed is so effective it’s ALMOST unbelievable. So I want readers to feel confident everything I uncover inside this health-bulletin is backed by hard science…
*Results may vary from person to person.
And much, much more…
In just a moment, I’ll explain exactly why this once-a-day hormone-resetting protocol is so effective for metabolizing fat cells… but first I’d like to share how I discovered the science behind this OVER-40 diet solution…
It all started when the most important person in my life had a close call with early death, my wonderful wife Karen…
It still brings tears to my eyes every time I tell the story…
Just a few years after we got married Karen tested positive for colorectal cancer. The news devastated us, especially when the nurses told us there was only a 12% chance of living 5 years or longer after the treatment.
We were frightened, overwhelmed and worried sick.
However, this was just the beginning…
Four weeks after starting her treatments, Karen’s doctor also diagnosed her with “Cancer Induced…
The next two months was the most stressful time of our lives. She was on five different medications. She looked like she’d aged 10 years from the chemo treatments.
And now she had to deal with the consequences of “premature menopause” and cancer.
Thankfully it was all a blessing in disguise because Karen eventually beat her cancer…
However… the battle destroyed her metabolism and wreaked havoc on her hormones. And although we tried almost everything under the sun, nothing we attempted could restore her to the lean, healthy, energetic, confident woman I once knew.
She ate healthy foods, she cut out carbs, sugars, and alcohol. She spent hours on the treadmill. She slashed her calorie intake. She even resorted to using hormone therapy…
It didn’t take long before I started carrying the burden of guilt for her current situation.
You see, I’m a fitness professional with over 20 years of experience. I’ve worked with 100,000+ online clients, I’ve been featured on TV and in magazines. I was voted America’s Most Fit Health & Fitness Professional over 40 years old.
Despite all my accomplishments… I couldn’t help the ONE person who matters the most.
I felt like a failure. There were times when I hated myself because I felt so helpless.
I finally had to admit the REAL truth about the industry I’d devoted my entire career to…
Despite all my accomplishments… I couldn’t help the ONE person who matters the most.
I felt like a failure. There were times when I hated myself because I felt so helpless.
The Television Appearances… The Magazine Articles… 1st Runner-Up In The World’s Largest Body Transformation Contest For Regular People… NONE Of It Mattered Anymore If I Couldn’t Find My Wife A Solution…
I had to face the cold, hard truth about my entire career as a Fitness Professional…
Ironically, at the same exact time my physique and energy levels declined too. My joints started aching more and it just seemed to get worse and worse as I approached 50 years old.
I knew it was now or never.
If I didn’t help Karen kickstart her metabolism and reclaim her youthful, lean body… there was no telling what would happen to her health, our marriage and our future.
From that day forward I VOWED to do WHATEVER it took to help Karen.
I was bound and determined to discover how to optimize the hormones of people in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s so they could metabolize fat-cells like they did when they were younger.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Karen was babysitting our grandkids so I decided to drive to the library where I could enjoy some peace and quiet…
The first thing I did was jump on the library computer and start searching for published research studies on how to optimize declining hormones (The discovery was remarkable as you’ll soon find out)…
Little did I know, the old library computers had not been updated in almost 20 years so the only thing that popped up when I searched for ‘hormone remedies’ was obscure historical studies and quotes.
I remember exactly where I was sitting when I started reading about how some of the world’s most famous historians had been using a 24-hour protocol to help optimize their hormones without them even knowing it…
Most of them also believed it helped them look and feel younger.
The stories I read from people like Benjamin Franklin, Mark Twain and Plato piqued my curiosity…
So I rushed home to explore their findings in much greater detail and to validate it with the latest health and medical research. You see, before I mentioned it to Karen, I wanted to be certain it could help her.
After all, everything I’d suggested so far had failed…
The more I researched the power of hormone optimization and hormone ‘resetting’, the more convinced I became that I was onto something truly special…
… but I didn’t want to ‘jump the gun.’
I was still skeptical it could be as effective as my research indicated.
So I reached out to my close friend, Dr. Brad (a world-renowned nutritional scientist and researcher). Dr. Brad responded a few days later, sending me over a dozen scientific studies confirming that everything I’d discovered was completely true.
In his email, he also told me…
“Shaun, I know it’s not mainstream—and probably never will be—but I know a bunch of ‘in the know’ Hollywood alternative doctors and they’re using this on older celebrities—many are touting this dietary approach as being…
He said when it comes to reactivating the hormones that metabolize fat… or resetting an old, sluggish metabolism… or restoring youthful energy levels and maintaining a healthy, lean body…
… this hormone-resetting strategy is grounded in peer-reviewed published research!
People often wonder why it becomes more challenging to maintain a healthy, lean physique when you’re in your 40’s, 50’s or 60’s.
Despite conventional diet wisdom… it has LITTLE to do with discipline, motivation, or genetics. It has LITTLE to do with calorie-deficits or exercising for hours on end.
This is why today’s most popular diets and trendy exercise routines never seem to work after age 40.
They were originally designed for people in their 20’s and 30’s. Therefore, these conventional approaches do absolutely nothing to address the hormonal decline taking place as you get older.
There are 3 metabolic and hormonal challenges which are triggered inside the body after you turn 40 years old…
Did you know? After 40 years of age our production of ‘Human Growth Hormone’ plummets dramatically.
This is a condition called "somatopause"… also known as “Growth Hormone Age-Related Deficiency” and it eventually leads to excess weight gain, declining energy levels, skin wrinkles, weak bones, and lower sex drive.[10-11]
At age 20 to 30 this hormone isn’t needed to stay lean and healthy… but as time ticks by, it’s crucial that this hormone is ‘reactivated.’
Thankfully, the latest science from The American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism has revealed a brand-new, almost effortless daily strategy for avoiding these negative side effects by ‘reactivating’ your declining growth hormone by as much as 1200%.
Did you know? Today’s most popular weight loss plans like the Paleo, Ketogenic, Plant-based, Raw and Vegan diets are NOT designed for the metabolism of people over 40…
UCLA and CNN have both reported that:[13-14]
Diets focused on cutting carbs and calories have been shown in scientific research to be a consistent predictor of weight ‘regain’ because they cause severe metabolic slowdown…
… lowering the number of calories you burn by as much as 700 calories per DAY, making it nearly impossible to metabolize fat.
Believe it or not, avoiding high-carb cheat foods is the main reason why this happens. I know it sounds crazy… but it’s just a matter of knowing WHEN to eat these ‘cheat foods’ based on the hormonal condition of people over 40.
Did you know? The constant stress from the overconsumption of processed foods… the ‘hidden’ sugars… the toxins… the pollution… and the common pressures of everyday life can cause a quick and dramatic hormonal decline.
Attempting to correct this problem using any of today’s most popular low-carb diets containing too little food or the wrong nutrients will not work because it actually accelerates the process.
In fact, The New York Times recently published a detailed article citing a scientific study that showed low-carb and low-calorie diets lead to hormonal imbalances. As a response to these imbalances, the body lowers leptin levels.[15-17]
And, studies in scientific journals show leptin-influenced weight gain can inflame and aggravate the thyroid gland.[18-19]
UCLA and CNN research[13,14] confirms today’s most popular diets cause a dramatic hormonal shift that results in metabolic slowdown, hindering the body’s ability to metabolize fat.
In just a moment, I want to explain precisely why this happens—and how to quickly RESET your current hormonal condition using an easy-to-follow 1-day diet protocol my wife and I have created.
Even though research studies, clinical trials and case studies are great…
After a few months of compiling all the scientific studies and research into an actionable plan, I decided to test this plan for myself while taking weekly progress pictures to prove how well it can really work.
You’ll notice from my progress pictures below I was already in decent shape when starting my hormone-reset ‘experiment’… (and I should be considering I’m a fitness professional).
However… in the midst of our current circumstances, my health had taken a back seat and I’d fallen into a major rut… which is exactly why I knew this was the perfect time for me to get back on track.
(Hey, sometimes it takes a tragedy to get the ball rolling…)
This experiment uncovered some remarkable surprises…
First… my exercise routine stayed exactly the same. I used the same 12-minute bodyweight workouts I’ve always used. (But, as I’ll share below, all the scientific research confirms exercise is not needed for this hormone reset strategy to work wonders).
Second… I didn’t have to starve myself, sacrifice my favorite foods or stop eating carbohydrates, drinking alcohol or indulging in my favorite sweets. (In fact, eating THIS way helped me ELIMINATE hunger and cravings while, dramatically increasing my daily energy!)
Third… I didn’t have to take any expensive supplements or spend hours on a treadmill. (That said, I’m sure I burned a few calories chasing my grandkids around playing baseball and jumping on the trampoline!)
This new hormone reset protocol flat-out worked. And it worked FAST.
It kick-started my slowing metabolism, reignited my energy levels and programmed my body to metabolize fat cells all day long.
*Results may vary from person to person.
After I completed my first month I was super excited to share everything I’d been working on with Karen.
Until this point I kept it a secret. When I shared my results with Karen she was still skeptical to try it for herself.
After all, everything else we’d tried had failed, so I begged and pleaded with her:
“Honey, please just try it for one week. If you don’t see results like I did, I’ll do the laundry for the next week. You know how much I hate doing laundry!”
Little did I know… this hormone reset blueprint would be so powerful… so effective… it would transform her body, her hormones, and her quality of life…
Helping this grandma (now I call her Super Nana) reignite her metabolism and recapture her youthful energy while ‘programming’ her hormones to metabolize fat cells.
*Results may vary from person to person.
And, she did it all while working a full-time job, taking care of our 5 grandkids and…
In fact, Karen achieved all these amazing benefits while drinking wine… eating chocolate… and even indulging in her favorite carbs and cheat foods a few times per week!
You heard it right! She did it all WITHOUT low-calorie crash-dieting, without cutting carbs, without starving herself and without needing discipline OR willpower.
All she did a few times per week was follow the 24-hour hormone reset solution I developed specifically for people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.
For the first time in years Karen was excited to wake up each morning. She sprung out of bed like a jackrabbit, full of energy and eager to see the changes in her body when she looked in the mirror. *Results may vary from person to person.
Karen’s cancer journey ended up being a huge blessing in both our lives because it led to what could be…
Now you can probably see why I’m so excited to share this breakthrough today…
Because I firmly believe THIS is the answer for anyone in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s – or even 70’s – who’s looking for a scientifically-validated, easy-to-implement, fast-acting protocol for metabolizing unwanted fat.
You see, when developing this protocol for Karen and myself… I discovered it’s NOT age, metabolism, genetics or willpower that prevents people from enjoying the lean and healthy body they deserve…
… it’s the long-term hormonal damage caused by the world’s most popular diets!
And, that’s what makes this OVER-40 hormone resetting solution so exciting for people like us.
It’s specifically designed to help users FEEL leaner, younger and healthier by quickly resetting the current hormonal condition of people in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s.
Anyone who is over 40 years old and is experiencing any of the common challenges listed below is a
PERFECT candidate. Check out this list of symptoms and ask yourself how many ring true for you…
Experiencing any one or more of these challenges is a clear indication of hormonal imbalances. Fortunately, anybody who suffers from these symptoms can use the scientifically-backed 24-hour diet solution below just a few times per week to RESET these imbalances.
However, it only works for people OVER 40 years old who are willing to avoid the world’s three most popular diets.
You see, research published by Waller Wellness and Health Communities reveals today’s most popular diets actually work completely AGAINST the metabolisms and hormones of people over 40…[23-24]
Listen, we’ve all seen how easy it is for younger men and women to quickly transform their bodies using just about ANY type of low-calorie or low-carb diet because their current hormonal condition is MUCH different.
Don’t get me wrong, the paleo diet can be extremely effective because it mimics the diet of cavemen living in the stone age… meaning it excludes all processed foods, including dairy, grains, beans, sugar, and salt.
On paper, it seems like the magical solution to our health challenges because it’s a low-carb diet that’s rich in lean meats, fish, seafood, berries, vegetables, eggs, and nuts.
However, the Paleo diet presents several hormone-disrupting challenges for people over-40 years old because — as I’ve explained — baby-boomers and seniors have different metabolic needs than younger people.
According to doctors and researchers, following the paleo diet may actually lead to nutrient deficiencies and other possible health risks.
For example, a recent study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows the paleo diet can create iodine deficiencies.
This deficiency contributes to metabolic problems because iodine is necessary for your body to produce thyroid hormones - (the thyroid is the gland that regulates your body weight and metabolism).
Dr. Margo Denke, a former professor of medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, commented on the study by saying: "The paleo diet eliminates the major sources of dietary iodine in the typical diet today." 
Then, Edith Cowan University found people following the paleo diet also reported instances of diarrhea, higher rates of tiredness and trouble sleeping due to low levels of melatonin (the sleep hormone).
Furthermore, because paleo LACKS healthy dairy and adequate varieties of fiber it can negatively impact our digestive health - which is where 80% of our immune system resides.
However, it’s not all bad news regarding the Paleo diet because I’ve developed…
The ketogenic diet (keto for short) is one of the hottest ultra-low-carb trends in the world right now because it has several proven therapeutic benefits.
It was first discovered in 1924 by a Mayo Clinic doctor as a treatment for epilepsy in young children. Patients were restricted to just 10-15 GRAMS of carbohydrates per day, minimal protein and a whopping 75% fats.
This extremely high fat intake forces the body to produce ketones for fuel, which will eventually put your body into a metabolic state called “ketosis.”
When this happens, the body supposedly uses more fat for energy. However… because our bodies love to run on fuel from carbs and protein this creates a downward spiral of metabolic problems known as the "KETO FLU."
Now, the scientific and medical communities have identified and reported SEVERAL side-effects from going ‘keto’ — these include: headaches, reduced mental performance, bad breath, mineral deficiencies and much more…
But it’s not just the ‘Keto Flu’ that makes this diet a poor choice…
… when on the ketogenic diet the list of ‘allowed’ foods are strictly limited.
What’s more, by eating slightly too much protein… by drinking a bit too much alcohol… by munching on a piece of fresh fruit to satisfy that sweet tooth… or grabbing a bite of pizza or bread…
It STOPS the body from producing ketones.
And research shows it can take the body weeks… sometimes months to enter back into a true state of ‘ketosis’. Which means EVERY time you want to indulge or treat yourself, you have to start over again.
Even though it seems like sacrificing fatty meats, eggs, dairy, and other animal-based proteins would be an ideal choice to maintain a healthy weight, avoid heart disease and improve digestive performance… the research points to the exact OPPOSITE conclusion.
At first, people typically feel great making the radical change to eating only plant-based foods… then the deficiencies rear their ugly heads.
People following this type of diet for an extended period of time commonly report all kinds of undesirable side-effects. Tracey Roizman, a natural and preventive health care expert and a practicing chiropractor, explains the common side-effects as:
Fatigue, inflammation, acne, bloating, digestive distress, low libido, lack of energy, muscle loss and decreased exercise performance.
Dr. Ray Peat, Ph.D., explains why this happens, showing that the approved protein sources for a vegan or vegetarian diet rank about 15 times lower than animal proteins. In fact, the protein quality is so low the liver won’t respond to the thyroid.
Lack of animal proteins also makes the body deficient in digestive enzymes - preventing the production of HCL (hydrochloric acid) which breaks down proteins in the stomach.
The vegan and vegetarian lifestyle also has vitamin deficiencies which are critical for hormone production, including lack of calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folate and iron…
Lack of vitamin A is also a huge problem for plant-based eating because it’s extremely important for thyroid function, fertility, a healthy immune system, eye health, and fighting fatigue.
The final analysis?
Blacklisting certain food groups or placing certain food groups ‘off limits’ interferes with the body’s hormones and is the leading cause of metabolic slowdown. Which is exactly why plant-based vegan and vegetarian diets are terrible for digestive health (80% of your immune system), the metabolism and hormones optimization…
… especially for people over 40 years old.
And, let’s not forget this type of diet is nearly impossible to adhere to. The severe food limitations make eating out, parties, and social occasions a nightmare to deal with.
Referenced Scientific Studies 31, 32, 33, 37, 34, 19, 9
Each solution below is strategically designed to "feed" off one another, ultimately creating a powerful synergistic effect.
By combining all 3 solutions together, the boost is so powerful that the effects are SEEN and FELT much faster than any other conventional diet or fitness routine.
Plus, the ‘rebalancing’ of these critical hormones helps to metabolize fat cells… WITHOUT plateaus, metabolic slowdown or uncontrollable hunger pangs and cravings.
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Growth Hormone - Research From Niels Moller of Aarhus University Hospital Shows This 24-Hour Blueprint Releases An All-Natural SURGE Of Hormones For Looking & Feeling Younger.
*Results may vary from person to person.
Strategic meal-timing was the very first, and most-effective, hormone-resetting strategy I discovered while helping Karen. It helped heal her metabolism and quickly broke her fitness plateaus because her body started producing more of the hormones which metabolize fat.
The strategic meal-timing tips I'll teach you inside the digital guides have been shown in extensive research from The American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism to ‘reactivate’ the body’s Growth Hormone levels up to 1200%.
Top medical doctors and scientists say this Growth Hormone BOOST is also responsible for activating natural chemicals in the brain which are 200 times more powerful than drugs like morphine.
Surprisingly, this strategy is NEVER talked about by fitness professionals and personal trainers - yet when used correctly it places the body in the PERFECT hormonal state for metabolizing fat-cells, while boosting mental health and increasing daily energy levels.
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Ghrelin (often called the ‘hunger hormone’) - Research From The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism Shows It Helps Eliminate Daytime Hunger & Late Night Cravings.
Hunger… especially the intense food cravings which accompany traditional diets… is caused by high levels of the hormone ghrelin.
Which is exactly why it’s not a lack of willpower, motivation or mental toughness, it’s simply an over-abundance of the hormone ghrelin.
Unfortunately, after age 40, conventional ‘meal timing methods’ program the body to secrete frequent pulses of this hunger-hormone (ghrelin). This leads to more frequent hunger-pangs and constant cravings—especially late at night.
Worse yet, the newest studies now show snacking (even if it’s healthy) or eating 5-6 small meals per day does NOT speed up metabolic rate OR increase weight-loss.
This is precisely why I developed a simple meal timing method which is designed to reset ghrelin ‘pulses’ and eliminate hunger-pangs once and for all.
Best of all, this metabolic ‘reset’ keeps the body feeling full and satisfied throughout the entire day… even late at night!
When this meal-timing ritual is followed just a few days a week… your hormones will be optimized to enter the perfect fat-metabolizing environment.
Solution #2 helps RESET three ‘key’ hormones responsible for maintaining a healthy weight and increasing lifespan.
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Insulin (also known as the fat-storage hormone) - Research From Hunter Medical Research Institute[39-41] Shows How Strategic Food Combining Helps Stabilize Blood Sugar & Minimize Insulin Spikes Helping Prevent Fat-Storage
Insulin is known as the ‘fat-storing’ hormone because when it is present it makes using stored fat for energy much more difficult. According to The Journal of Sports Medicine as we age the body becomes more insulin resistant which leads to excess body fat storage, diabetes and even heart disease.
And here’s the kicker… EVERY time we eat, the body produces more insulin - even when we’re eating a ‘clean’ diet.
However, there is a way to MINIMIZE insulin spikes through strategic food combinations and specific ‘hormone-boosting foods’.
For example, there’s ONE ‘healthy’ food you should NEVER eat by itself after age 40 because it disrupts the body’s fat-metabolizing hormones within just minutes of consuming it.
There’s also one common food-combination men and women in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s should NEVER eat because it can quickly trigger inflammation and fat storage.
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Cortisol (the stress hormone) - Research From The British Journal of Nutrition Reveals It Banishes Stress, Reduces Inflammation, BOOSTS The Immune System And Helps To Reduce Aches & Pains
When cortisol levels are unbalanced or chronically elevated, it can result in fatty deposits and adversely affect your health in several different ways…[36,43]
It’s obvious from this extensive list… cortisol imbalances are nothing to mess with. Luckily, strategic food-combining is one of the keys to helping people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s manage their cortisol cycle.
The benefits experienced from resetting this hormone include healthier blood pressure, reduced inflammation, a stronger immune system and LESS fat-storage.
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Melatonin (the sleep hormone) - Research From Harvard Shows It Can Induce DEEPER, More Restorative Sleep And Increase Daily Energy Levels
Melatonin levels naturally decrease with age, this is why it becomes more and more difficult to get a good night’s sleep as the years pass by. However, when cortisol levels have been reset, it coaxes the body to release melatonin each night… helping to trigger deep-restorative sleep.
Melatonin is also critical for maintaining the body’s circadian rhythm. This is the ‘body cycle’ responsible for keeping us alert and energized throughout the day while inducing deep sleep before bed.
By combining ‘hormone-healing’ proteins, carbs, and fats in a strategic way it is possible to cater to the metabolic condition of people in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s and help ‘rebalance’ insulin, cortisol, and melatonin.
For example: there’s a simple hormone-optimizing food combination to eat before bed that will induce restful sleep, while also helping you wake up feeling energized, refreshed and ready to take on another day.
However, strategically using cheat days the RIGHT WAY is a powerful weapon for optimizing hormones to help people over 40 stay lean and healthy.
You see, when you used correctly, this strategy has been shown to help increase two of the body’s most important hormones…
Specifically Designed For People OVER-40 To RESET Leptin & Thyroid Hormones - Helps Boost The Over-40 Metabolism
Leptin is the MASTER hormone of metabolism because it communicates to the brain and body by sending signals which regulate body weight…
This is why leptin levels can take a nose dive when following a low-calorie or low-carb diet.
This leads to a downward spiral because low leptin levels can aggravate and inflame the thyroid, which triggers metabolic slowdown. This puts the brakes on metabolic rate and creates a hormonal environment extremely conducive to fat-storage—many times leading to ‘rebound weight gain.’
Furthermore, one of the key building blocks of the thyroid hormones is glucose (which comes from high-carb cheat foods). This is one of the many reasons why counting calories and cutting carbs does NOT work for people in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.
The answer to this dilemma?
This is one of my favorite strategies for helping people OVER 40 prevent plateaus and enjoy consistent improvements in their body. And even though it goes completely against the grain of today’s most popular diets…
… eating MORE ‘Over-40 Hormone Boosting High-Carb Cheat Meals’ will help RESET leptin levels each week, triggering the body to produce more thyroid hormones… automatically INCREASING metabolic rate!
Need proof? Look no further than a study from 2011 published in the prestigious Journal of Obesity which found that those who focused solely on hormones lost 65% MORE weight than those who counted calories.
My 58-year old wife’s story is the perfect example of this… once she started strategically eating pizza, pasta and her favorite sweet treats at the RIGHT times each week she was able to ‘rebalance’ her leptin levels and thyroid hormones — greatly accelerating her results.
*Results may vary from person to person.
It’s NOT for people who insist on waking up to a BIG, insulin-spiking breakfast… or people who want to eat 5-6 small meals per day and nibble on ‘healthy’ snacks every few hours…
It’s NOT for people who have an unfounded phobia of eating carbs or ‘cheat meals’…
It’s NOT for people who believe they need to cut carbs and sacrifice calories just to maintain a healthy weight.
And it’s NOT for people who aren’t willing to try an approach that caters specifically to age and hormonal imbalances.
This is for people who want a step-by-step blueprint that RESETS hormonal imbalances, ignites their ‘sleeping’ metabolisms and achieves the ‘dream’ lean, healthy body they’ve always wanted.
There’s NO counting calories… NO late-night hunger cravings… NO giving up your favorite foods… NO long, tedious ‘cardio’ sessions… and NO ‘magic pill’ supplements.
If you’re still questioning whether or not it’s really possible just compare for yourself…
Referenced Scientific Studies 32, 46, 37, 31, 29, 9, 32, 31, 33, 37, 28, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
Now, if there is one thing I’ve learned over the last 20 years as a fitness professional (who’s now worked with well over 100,000 people), it’s this…
Maintaining a lean, healthy body on plans like the paleo, ketogenic or plant-based diets requires two things most of us don’t want to deal with for more than a week or two at most… willpower and discipline.
I’m 47 years old and one thing I’ve learned over the last 20 years as a fitness professional who’s helped well over 200,000 people across the globe is this…
Willpower and discipline come in small spurts that RARELY last… Anyone OVER 40 desiring to overcome a sluggish metabolism must remember—it’s NOT caused by age or genetics.
It’s simply HORMONES.
After we turn 40 the speed of our lives accelerates. And next year will go by even faster.
Ask any mom or dad how fast their lives went by. It’s a blur.
And as we age, we’re supposed to evolve.
It’s called ”wisdom.“
Our bodies can evolve too. Otherwise, they just age faster with each passing year.
The time to take action is NOW because we all tend to forget how short life truly is.
And we don’t want anyone who lands on this page to end up like “everyone else” who goes through life settling for less!
Which is why we’ve spent so much time crafting a protocol that makes success almost fool-proof…
By not limiting food choices… cutting calories… exercising for hours at a time… or asking people to radically change their lifestyle, we’ve managed to create a new diet system that can help people over 40 metabolize fat cells and get lean faster!
WITHOUT Restrictive Dieting, Knee-Jarring Workouts
Or Giving Up Alcohol, Sweet Foods & Carbohydrates
This easy-to-follow diet guide reveals exactly how to eat for maximum OVER 40 hormone optimization.
Here’s just a fraction of what’s waiting inside:
- How to use strategic meal timing and simple food combinations to RESET and optimize key hormones - while keeping your metabolism sky high all day…
- Simple, follow-along nutritional charts showing the BEST foods to eat and WHEN to eat them for the most powerful, hormonal effect (includes the precise calories and gram ranges to use daily)…
- The PERFECT Hormone-Boosting, High-Carb Cheat Meals to accelerate results even faster (delicious too!)…
- How to incorporate The OVER 40 Hormone Reset Diet into day-to-day life WITHOUT sacrificing ANY of your favorites foods ever…
- And, much, much, much more…
Listen, I know it never seems easy to follow a new diet, but it CAN be with the right help.
Inside The Over 40 Hormone Reset Diet Manual I lay out this simple, science-backed blueprint in a way that ANYONE can follow.
I hate complexity, so I’ve stripped this program down to the clearest, simplest format that’s easy to get started with… and more importantly… effortless to stick with.
FACT: There is one super-simple tool which helps people STAY ON TRACK during the ‘OVER 40’ program…
… A Follow-Along Success Tracker.
This print-out follow-along guide has been the "difference maker" for our private, high-paying clients because it maps out the exact day-by-day food and exercise plan… so there’s ZERO guesswork, stress or complexity.
Better yet, it’s not just our experience that proves this bonus tracker is important… multiple published studies confirm that daily tracking will directly cause faster, more visible results.
- WANTING to eat the specific foods that reset and optimize hormones.
- ENJOYING and looking forward to every bite of every meal.
- METABOLIZING more fat cells.
- BLOWING past previous plateaus with ease.
Well, it’s easy thanks to this new follow-along success tracker!
Plus - as an extra-added bonus, we’re also giving away a simple daily “win” list which can help users achieve better, more consistent results. Just follow this STEP-BY-STEP guide to see a leaner, healthier body in the mirror.
Karen and I created this Fast Start Guide because like most people we’re busy, busy, busy! We have four children, five grandchildren, and a growing business to run.
For anyone else who has a busy life and is in a hurry to get results as quickly as possible… this Fast Start Guide strips the entire OVER 40 Hormone Reset Diet down to the bare essentials.
In just 5 minutes this quick start guide explains the essentials needed to get started on The Over 40 Hormone Reset Diet. Effective. Efficient. NO time wasting.
Scientific research published in Time Magazine  shows shorter workouts will RESET your hormones more effectively and metabolize MORE fat FASTER… but only when specific metabolic movements are performed… and only when they’re performed the RIGHT way.
Inside the OVER 40 Hormone Reset Training Manual, I share these 12-minute workouts… plus…
- How - according to The Journal of Sports Medicine - to directly access ‘deep’ fat cells up to 300% faster and BOOST the metabolism for up to 48 hours after just one 12-minute session!
- The specific movement patterns strategically designed for men and women in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s to increase Growth Hormone levels 400-700%…
- The exact foods to eat before and after our special 12-minute workouts to boost energy, reset hormones, and accelerate fat metabolism.[35,15]
- Follow-along workout charts with an easy-to-use exercise directory showing exactly how to move for the most powerful hormone-resetting results. (No guesswork needed!)
- BEST of all… NO expensive, complicated equipment or gym membership is required. All that’s needed is bodyweight and 12 minutes a few times per week. It’s THAT easy to see super-quick results in the mirror.
These TOP 8 specific drinks will RESET the essential metabolism-boosting hormones while KEEPING the metabolism ramped-up after every single sip.
Here’s what’s inside this FREE fat-burning drinks bonus…
- The 1 hormone-friendly “Coffee Concoction” shown by nutrition researchers at NWFP Agricultural University to stabilize blood sugar, lower BAD cholesterol, and strengthen the immune system (Plus…it tastes amazing!)
- A powerful elixir which will restore vital minerals in the body, optimize the fat-metabolizing hormone (insulin) and suppress hunger “pangs” throughout the day!
- How to use one strange Fruit Juice Drink to detox the body and wash away all the toxins that’ve been building up in your body…
- The EXACT amount (and specific type) of water to drink in order to have “youthful” looking skin, eliminate uncomfortable bloating, increase energy levels… and… even help to REDUCE joint pain…
*Results may vary from person to person.Speaking of water, here’s the BEST part:
If you’re a keto lover or you’ve been thinking about trying the keto diet, we have some great news for you…
You can still get all the amazing benefits of the Keto Diet WITHOUT cutting carbs, fruits, sweets, or alcohol when you follow the guidelines inside this Free Bonus Guide.
Inside this 100% “Hormone Optimized” Keto Cheat Sheet guide you’ll get a simple step-by-step checklist of the do’s and don’ts when following The OVER-40 Hormone Reset Diet.
You’ll also discover…
- 10 different strategies you can use to avoid the “keto flu” side-effects
- A full-blown grocery list from A to Z
- Sample hormone-optimized Over-40 Keto Meal Plan
- A food elimination cheat sheet
- The proven ingredients shown to get you into “ketosis” faster and easier than traditional ketogenic dieting
- Buy THIS-Not THAT grocery checklist
In a few short minutes you’ll know EXACTLY how to get all the amazing rapid fat loss benefits and therapeutic benefits of going “keto,” while still RESETTING your body’s master fat-burning hormones.
It’s completely normal to feel stuck… to feel like looking younger, having more energy, and maintaining a healthy weight is just a dream.
After all, hundreds of our local clients in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s felt the EXACT SAME way until they discovered our new Hormone RESET solution. And, after seeing the amazing results our clients get, we’ve decided to make it 100% RISK-FREE to test The Over 40 Hormone Reset Diet.
Take The OVER 40 Hormone Reset Diet for a ‘test drive’ for 1 year (12 full months!) and if you’re not blown away by the changes you see in your body… you pay NOTHING.
See And Feel REAL Transformation Or It’s FREE!
Although men and women in their late 20’s and 30’s can see great results from this Hormone Reset Solution, the BEST results come from people in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s… and even 70’s!
Because of the specificity with which we designed this system, we’re willing to let anyone test-drive the program risk-free. And, if it doesn’t live up to every promise made today, we’ll refund every penny invested!
I guarantee FAST results — typically within the first week.
Of course, everyone’s body is different so it may take slightly longer based on individual situations. But the best part is the visible changes week after week.
Here’s just a taste of what to expect:
… soaring energy levels… visibly healthier, more vibrant skin… sharper brain power… a leaner, tighter body in the mirror… and much, much more!
HANDS DOWN we have the FASTEST, most courteous customer service in the industry.
Our team will answer ANY and EVERY question within 24 to 48 hours - guaranteed! In fact, we care so much that my wife Karen even takes time out of her busy day to personally reply to emails and questions.
Listen, those who join the OVER 40 Ab Solution are family and like a family, we’ll always be here to help.
*Results may vary from person to person.
1. Perez KS, Garber CE. Exercise prescription for the menopausal years: promoting and enhancing well-being. ACSM’s Health & Fitness Journal15.3 (2011): 8-14.
2. 9 Proven Ways to Fix The Hormones That Control Weight.
3. Fasting and Growth Hormone Physiology – Part 3.
4. Goodrick CL, Ingram DK, Reynolds MA, Freeman JR, Cider NL. Effects of Intermittent Feeding Upon Growth and Life Span in Rats. Gerontology 1982;28:233–241.
5. Sogawa H, Kubo C. Influence of short-term repeated fasting on the longevity of female (NZB×NZW)F1 mice. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development Vol. 115, Issue 1-2, May 2000, pp 61-71.
6. 7 Fat-Regulating Hormones That Become Out of Whack With Too Little Sleep.
7. Di Blasio A, et al. Acute and delayed effects of high intensity interval resistance training organization on cortisol and testosterone production. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2016 Mar;56(3):192-9. Epub 2014 Nov 6.
8. Eaton, S. Boyd. The ancestral human diet: what was it and should it be a paradigm for contemporary nutrition? Nutrition Volume 65, Issue 1, February 2006, pp 1-6.
9. Barnosky A, Hoddy K, et al. Intermittent fasting vs daily calorie restriction for type 2 diabetes prevention: a review of human findings.Science Direct Volume 164, Issue 4, October 2014, Pages 302-311
10. Markowska AL, Mooney M, Sonntag WE. Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Ameliorates Age-Related Behavioral Deficits. Neuroscience. 1998 Dec;87(3):559-69.
11. Lee J, Duan W, Long JM, Ingram DK, Mattson MP. Dietary restriction increases the number of newly generated neural cells, and induces BDNF expression, in the dentate gyrus of rats. Neurosci. 2000 Oct;15(2):99-108.
12. Stallknecht B, et al. Are blood flow and lipolysis in subcutaneous adipose tissue influenced by contractions in adjacent muscles in humans? American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2007 Feb;292(2):E394-9.
13. Mann, T. Medicare’s search for effective obesity treatments: Diets are not the answer. Am. Psychologist. 2007; 62(3): 220-233. (UCLA).
14. After dieting, hormone changes may fuel weight regain.
15. Very low calorie diets. Drug Therapy Bulletin. 2012 May; 50(5):54-7. doi: 10.1136/dtb.2012.05.0104. PMID: 22573706.
16. Forthergill E, Guo J, et al. Persistent metabolic adaptation 6 years after "The Biggest Loser" competition. Obesity A Research Journal Volume 24, Issue 8 August 2016, Pages 1621-1619
17. Why You Can’t Lose Weight on a Diet.
18. Leptin and Leptin Resistance: Everything You Need to Know.
19. Martinez B, et al. Prolonged food deprivation increases mRNA expression of deiodinase 1 and 2, and thyroid hormone receptor ß-1 in a fasting-adapted mammal. Journal of Experimental Biology. 2013 216: 4647-4654; doi: 10.1242/jeb.085290
20. Ho KY, et al. Fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in man. The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1988 Apr; 81(4): 968–975. doi: 10.1172/JCI113450 PMID: 3127426.
21. How to Slow Down Your Metabolism and Gain Weight.
22. Understanding Hormonal Decline.
23. 10 Common Dieting "Tricks" That Are Actually Dangerous.
24. Fad Diets: Drawbacks & Dangers.
25. Paleo diet may contribute to iodine deficiency.
26. Reset Your Sleep Cycle with a 16-Hour Fast.
27. Paleo side effects probed
28. Ballaban-Gil K, et al. Complications of the Ketogenic Diet. Epilepsia Volume39, Issue7, July 1998, Pages 744-748
29. Negative Effects of Veganism
30. HOW TO USE PROTEIN TO LOSE WEIGHT (YOU’LL WISH YOU STARTED YESTERDAY!)
31. Why Do HGH Secretions Increase When Fasting?
32. Metcalfe RS, et al. Towards the minimal amount of exercise for improving metabolic health: beneficial effects of reduced-exertion high-intensity interval training. European Journal of Applied Physiology July 2012, Volume 112, Issue 7, pp 2767–2775
33. Tinsley GM, et al. β-Hydroxy β-methylbutyrate free acid alters cortisol responses, but not myofibrillar proteolysis, during a 24-h fast. British Journal of Nutrition. 2018 Mar;119(5):517-526. doi: 10.1017/S0007114517003907.
34. 14 Benefits Of Melatonin & Tips To Increase It Naturally.
35. Johnson JB, et al. Alternate day calorie restriction improves clinical findings and reduces markers of oxidative stress and inflammation in overweight adults with moderate asthma. Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Mar 1;42(5):665-74. Epub 2006 Dec 14.
36. What You Need To Know About Cortisol And Fat
37. Espelund U, et al. Fasting unmasks a strong inverse association between ghrelin and cortisol in serum: studies in obese and normal-weight subjects. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005 Feb;90(2):741-6. Epub 2004 Nov 2.
38. 24 Benefits of Melatonin (Sleep, Brain, Gut, Aging, Cancer, Fertility)
39. Bell KJ, et al. The relationship between carbohydrate and the mealtime insulin dose in type 1 diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2015 Nov-Dec;29(8):1323-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jdiacomp.2015.08.014. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
40. von Frankenberg AD, et al. A high-fat, high-saturated fat diet decreases insulin sensitivity without changing intra-abdominal fat in weight-stable overweight and obese adults.European Journal of Nutrition 2017 Feb;56(1):431-443. doi: 10.1007/s00394-015-1108-6. pub 2015 Nov 28
41. Food Order Has Significant Impact on Glucose and Insulin Levels
42. Ryan AS Insulin resistance with aging: effects of diet and exercise. Sports Medicine2000 Nov,30(5):327-46.
43. Mazurak N, et al. Effects of a 48-h fast on heart rate variability and cortisol levels in healthy female subjects. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Volume 67, Pages 401–406 (2013).
44. How Cheat Meals Can Actually Benefit Your Diet
45. Everything You Need to Know About Thyroid Hormones (T4 and T3).
46. Harvie, M. N., Pegington, M., Mattson, M. P., Frystyk, J., Dillon, B., Evans, G., et al. The effects of intermittent or continuous energy restriction on weight loss and metabolic disease risk markers: a randomized trial in young overweight women. International Journal of Obesity 2011 May,35(5), 714-727.doi: 10.1038/ijo.2010.171. Epub 2010 Oct 5.
47. Diet that mimics fasting appears to slow aging: Benefits demonstrated in mice and yeast; piloted in humans. ScienceDaily. 18 June 2015.
48. Usman M, Davidson J. Paleo Diet - Good or Bad? an Analysis of Arguments and Counter-Arguments book by JD-Biz Publishing, Health Learning Series, 2013
49. Best TH, Franz DN, Gilbert DL, Nelson DP, Epstein MR. Cardiac complications in pediatric patients on the ketogenic diet Neurology Jun 2000, 54 (12) 2328-2330; DOI:10.1212/WNL.54.12.2328
50. The keto diet can have a big impact on your sleep — here's how
51. Wroble KA, Trott MN, Schweitzer GG, Rahman RS, Kelly PV, Weiss EP. Low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet impairs anaerobic exercise performance in exercise-trained women and men: a randomized-sequence crossover trial. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2018 Apr 4. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.18.08318-4. [Epub ahead of print]
52. Allen NE, et al. Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men British Journal of Cancer volume 83, pages 95–97 (2000)
53. Very Low-Calorie Diets: What You Need to Know
54. Don't Have Time to Exercise? Do This for 10 Minutes.
55. Godfrey RJ, et. al. The exercise-induced growth hormone response in athletes. Sports Medicine. 2003;33(8):599-613.
56. Burke LE, Wang J, Sevick MA. Self-Monitoring in Weight Loss: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2011;111(1):92-102. doi:10.1016/j.jada.2010.10.008.
57. Kaiser Permanente Study Finds Keeping a Food Diary Doubles Diet Weight Loss
58. Khan A1, Safdar M, Ali Khan MM, Khattak KN, Anderson RA. Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2003 Dec;26(12):3215-8.
59. Barnosky A, Hoddy K, Unterman T, Varady K. Intermittent fasting vs daily calorie restriction for type 2 diabetes prevention: a review of human findings. Translational Research. Volume 164, Issue 4. October 2014, Pages 302-311.
60. Weigle D, et al. Effect of Fasting, Refeeding, and Dietary Fat Restriction on Plasma Leptin Levels. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Volume 82, Issue 2. 1 February 1997, Pages 561–565.